What We Do
Consulting – Development – Management
Lisa Brush and her team, have many years of experience in the North American Senior Housing industry. We span a large “hands on” arena of expertise from Development, Acquisitions, Financing, Operations and all of its related functional areas.
Many of our team members are available for consulting opportunities where you may need assistance the most. Unlike other “third-party management companies”, we can leverage our team to meet your unique needs in a cost-effective manner; we don’t require that we are the operator, but can provide that function in some cases. Often, new entrants to the business are not sure “where to start”, they don’t know what they don’t know as they say. We can guide your organization along a logical path; starting with a preliminary evaluation of the opportunity, to business plan development, to execution and finally ongoing operations.
Are these any of your current situations? If so we can help!
Just getting into it? Looking to complement existing real portfolio with senior housing…
- We will consult and assist in the acquisition, development and repositioning of senior housing communities in Canada, the US and other high potential markets outside North America.
- We provide advice and consulting on your business goals and plans for your senior housing, division, company or single asset.
Ok, we have our plan but now need investors… But we need more depth of experience to communicate our vision and engage with them…
- We have access to many capital funders to raise capital for development projects and acquisitions.
- We are considered a highly skilled and reputable operator by many of the largest senior housing funders.
We have financing, development experience or other real estate experience, but lack skills to evaluate senior housing deals…
- We assist in due diligence and operational transition of properties.
- We assist in selection and evaluation of operating companies for your project.
Our project is underway, but our due diligence missed key issues, or they have become larger than initially understood…
- We evaluate operations and make suggestions for improvements to maximize revenue and net operating income.
- We own/co-own and operate a select number of high potential assets in these markets.
- We can step into manage a property in certain situations, or provide asset management function for your company with respect to the current operator: unlike other “asset managers” from other real estate sectors, we are and have been operators – we are not a conflict based manager, we will assist and coach a current manager and owner, on best next steps to drive the business forward. We won’t tell you what you want to hear, you will hear what we think is needed for the business to be financially successful.
You already are in the senior housing sector either as a developer, owner or operator BUT you want to expand to new markets – Asia, South America or Canada…
- Our team has operated in 4 Canadian provinces and collectively in over 35 states, we are now embarking on projects in locations outside of North America.
- If we don’t know what we need to know we can find it out through our many connections around the globe. We are well travelled to many countries around the globe and have collective experience in a large variety of demographics, languages and social/economic client situations.
You don’t fit into one of these situations? Contact:
Lisa Brush, CEO and Founder directly at firstname.lastname@example.org